It’s almost a brand new year, perhaps this year was hard or maybe you’ve undergone some fears and failures.
Either way whether it was hard, you’ve had doubts or your year was good, we all need to take time for ourselves and we could all stand to love ourselves a little more!
Here are 22 ways you can love yourself more this year.
1. Say “no” when you need to and be ok with it, despite anyone’s reaction
2. Allow yourself some “me” time
3. Be present at all times
4. Surround yourself with uplifting people and remove yourself from negative energy
5. Allow yourself to ask for help when you need it
6. Learn a new hobby
7. Practice true gratitude
8. Write down your successes for the year
9. Write out your goals for the new year
10. Take care of your health and body
11. Talk to yourself. For example; write yourself a letter to your future self with a site such as FutureMe. It’s a great site that allows you to send notes to yourself in the future, I’ve really enjoyed receiving encouragement from my “past self”
12. Stand up for yourself more
13. Get to know yourself more by writing in a journal daily
14. Forgive yourself
15. Do something extra fun once a week
16. Stretch more
17. Mediate or pray more
18. Know and use your strengths. Acknowledge your weaknesses while working on them
19. Leave positive notes and quotes for yourself on your mirror
20. Accept the fact that not everyone will like you
Pin it for later!