This post contains affiliate links. See affiliate disclaimer here.
We all make bucket lists, some long-term, others short-term, so here’s a bucket list I created just for the holiday season!
I love making them because it gives me a goal on something to do and look forward to.
Being able to accomplish them and look back at what you did is always a nice feeling.
Ignore the cold by sharing these warm experiences with a loved one or a close friend!
1. Random act of kindness
2. Make a Christmas ornament or craft
3. Make a gingerbread house
4. Decorate the tree
5. Light a fire and read by it
6. Have a “no technology time” day
7. Go ice skating
8. Make a Christmas shoebox for a child in need
9. Bake Christmas cookies
10. Make hot chocolate
11. Start an advent calendar
12. Wrap Christmas gifts
13. Donate cans to the local food bank
14. Take a walk and look at Christmas lights
15. Go to a Christmas tree lighting in the city
16. Attend a Christmas Eve service
17. Watch a Christmas cartoon and eat cookies with milk
18. Play in the snow
19. Go for a drive to look at Christmas lights
20. Play a board game with Christmas music on
21. Go skiing/snowboard
22. Go sledding
23. Try a new soup recipe
24. Have a movie marathon
25. Relax in a hot tub
Pin it for later!