This post contains affiliate links. See affiliate disclaimer here.
Here are 15 apps I think should be in every bloggers “tool case”.
On the plus side, most of these apps are for free (score!)
1. IFTTT app – allows you to connect everything
2. Instagram – just another platform to promote your posts
3. Pinterest – to get your Pins out there bringing in tons of traffic
4. WordPress – to create posts on the go
5. aweber – check who has subscribed and unsubscribed from your mailing list
6. Wunderlist – more advanced list maker then the notepad that already exists on phones
7. Google Analytic app – keep track of all your traffic
8. Evernote – take notes, videos, pics and voice notes so you can jot any ideas down in anyway
9. Podcast Addicts – this app doesn’t use wifi it’s great to listen to successful bloggers for motivation
10. Instapaper – save articles, recipes everything and post in pin board, ever note and more
11. Pocket app – save articles and everything into a “pocket” to grab easily later then having to screenshot.
12. Google Keep – has colorful note pad making notes easy to find
13. Snappa – whip up graphics for social media without knowing how to Photoshop or use a graphic designer
14. Push Bullet without syncing, send things from browser to phone (My Personal Favorite)
15. Hootsuite – Save time by managing all of your social media marketing efforts from a single dashboard
(free for users only using 3 social media profiles).